Saturday, November 10, 2012

Relationship Reflection



Relationships are important to me because they make me feel supported and loved. I know that someone loves me and it gives me the necessary strength to go through hard times. We can also learn through partnerships about experiences they’ve come through or simply guidance when we can’t find our way out.

The first person that comes through my mind as a partner is my husband. I know that he will be with me through hard times, and he will have me. We rely on each other because we know that we are priority. We’ve developed these partnerships mainly because of our daughters. But besides that we’ve always thinking ahead and think about the things that we like, and do them just to make each other happy. For example I know that my husband likes chocolate ice-cream, so I always try to have in our freezer chocolate ice-cream, just as a compliment to him. The other partnership that is important in my life is my mother. I know that she will always have her unconditional love when I need it the most. There are no words for this love but I know that my mom will always be there.  

I’ve learned that in partnerships you always have to be the first one to give a helping hand, and consider the little details that are important for that person. Most of all, be true to yourself and do what you feel is right. Past experiences in partnerships help me to be an effective early childhood professional because I’ve learn that there’s need to be a 2 way communication. I’ve learned that we need to have a common vision in order for us to work at the same performance level. Both parties should know that they are pulling the rope with the same strength.  

1 comment:

  1. I love what you say about having a common vision, in order to be successful. I think this is very true, and in order to share this vision, we all must communicate with each other. Communication is key to all relationships, professional and personal.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete