Friday, August 17, 2012

Thanks for your support !

Dear Walden Colleagues,


During these 8 weeks we have gained so much knowledge about the importance of the Early Childhood field. I've grown as a practitioner thanks to our instructor and the insight from all of you. Dr. Kien has been very strict with APA style and I want to thank her for that because that helped me to gain better skills. When I first got a 100%, I was going nuts and felt very proud of myself. During our course postings I got to see the many perspectives from all of you. I discovered camp programs for children with special needs, inspirational quotes, helpful internet sites, and my classmate’s personal goals. It was a little challenging for me to keep up throughout the course due to the fact of my newborn baby girl and my oldest daughter’s assimilation. Besides all the controversy, my girls were my motivation, and my husband my support. Thanks to everyone and I hope to see you in the upcoming courses.

Elisa

3 comments:

  1. I do agree with you Elisa. Dr.Kien has been consistent and persistent with us. This has been a continued learning experience. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisa,
    I find the APA details very challenging and I'm thrilled to hear I'm not the only one. This is just the beginning, we'll be pro's at it in no time. You have a very full plate, but like you said your girls are your motivation. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next class, and emails. Enjoy a bit of R&R and enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your contributions to the class. Good luck in your professional endeavors both present and future. It's been a pleasure working with you.

    ReplyDelete