Thursday, July 19, 2012

Words of Inspiration and Motivation


"The first lesson was never to oversell what you can accomplish."
Dr. Edward Zigler

"Constructive criticism can ignite positive changes that benefit those the program is intended to benefit."
 Dr.Edward Zigler

"Learning to love by being loved may be the most precious heritage we can provide for our infants."
Dr. T. Berry Brazelton

"Cognitive development cannot proceed without a firm emotional base."
Dr. T. Berry Brazelton

"What do I do so naturally that perhaps seems natural to me but may be challenging to others? What's in my heart?"
Leticia Lara

"Create an environment that truly nurtured their ability to gwo and develop to their fullest ability."
Louise Derman-Sparks

5 comments:

  1. My 1st experience with T.Berry Brazelton was an interview on Good Morning America back in the 1980's. I had two young children and loved his information. I still respect him very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quotes from Dr.Edward Zigler, I can relate to them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These quotes are wonderful, I plan on using Dr. T. Berry Brazelton's on our schools website and parent information. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciated Dr. Edward Zigler's comment on constructive criticism. For any program to thrive, it has to be willing to take a hard look at both the successes of the program as well as identify opportunities for growth. This is how any living entity, especially a childcare center, evolves to meet the needs of its clientele.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quote "Learning to love by being loved may be the most precious heritage we can provide for our infants."
    Dr. T. Berry Brazelton. Learning to display love to others is the greatest gift. However, a person may not be able to love others if they have never experienced what love feels like.

    ReplyDelete